If you’re ever in the mood for something delicious and healthy, here’s a super great recipe for you.
This is needed for about 4 servings:
- 500 g chicken breast fillet
- 1 large onion
- 1-2 carrots
- 2 bell peppers
- 250 g snow peas alternatively princess beans
- 2 tablespoons sunflower or sesame oil
- 2-3 tablespoons red curry paste
- salt, bell pepper, paprika powder to taste
- ½ teaspoon organic ginger powder (more if you like it very spicy)
Cut the washed vegetables, as well as the chicken breast fillet to taste.
Heat the oil in a pan, fry the meat until hot and add the curry paste. Slowly add coconut milk and bring to a boil.
Now add the chopped vegetables and spices. Boil according to the desired consistency, the shorter the crunchier and harder the vegetables. You can of course add other ingredients like potatoes, coriander, chili etc.
Serve the curry with hot jasmine rice.
However, if you don’t feel like cooking or you want to eat really authentic, delicious Southeast Asian food for once, or the Red Curry as pictured, you should go to the restaurant Chez Dang in Berlin, dishes based on original recipes from grandparents, prepared with heart and love. Their Culinary Home.